Health & Safety Policies
Salon Client Protocol
- All clients of the salon will have their temperature taken. (must be below 38 Degrees)
- No travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- If you are experiencing any of the following, or are exposed to someone with symptoms
of: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or congestion, fever and/or any
other flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- All clients including children clients must bring a mask to wear at all times while in the
- Only bring a cell phone, car keys and form of payment into the salon if possible.
- Clients of the salon will follow a strict sanitation process (hands/cell phone/belongings upon arrival.
- Only clients with a scheduled apt will be allowed in the salon. No extra guests permitted.
- No food or beverages allowed inside the salon.
- No gloves on while in the salon.
- Come with hair freshly washed and dried.
- Wear an old shirt, colour smocks will not be provided
- ALL product sales are FINAL
Salon Safety Protocol – How we are ensuring a safe environment
- Stylists will work part-time hours to ensure capacity is less than 15 people
- New salon hours
- Efficient safety-first check-in and check out system
- Limiting blow drying when possible
- All staff will wear masks
- Routine, consistent sanitizing in high traffic, common areas
- No longer offering beverages
- Magazines removed
- All tools sanitized after every client
- New capes after every client
Bliss hair reserves the right to refuse service at any time if these protocols are not met or are refused. Thank you for keeping yourself and our salon safe.